The Cadder House was built in 1908 and was lovingly restored and renovated in 2004. When built, it was the largest home in Kelowna and now consists of 7 rental units under 5 strata titles. The Heritage Agreement with the City of Kelowna allows for short term rentals plus 2 commercial units anywhere in the 7 units. Main floor of the house has been divided into 2 suites (1 bed 1.5 bath + 1 bed 1 bath), 2nd floor has 2 suites (1 bed 1.5 bath + 2 bed 1.5 bath), basement has 2 suites (1 bed & den, 1 bath + studio). The 7th unit, a lofted 1 bed 1 bath, is in the cottage. Located 1 block from Kelowna General Hospital, these suites have been consistently rented to patients and families, doctors and nurses. The home sits on .59 acres with mature landscaping and is the last large lot in the hospital area. This is a rare opportunity to own a personal estate just steps from the beach or live in one unit and collect income from the other 6. (id:3082)

Overview

  • SubdivisionKelowna South
  • Year Built1908
  • Sewer/SepticMunicipal Sewage System

Features

    • Security
    • Floor Coverings

    Rooms

    • Bedrooms7
    • Full Baths7
    • 1/2 Baths2